Friday, March 18, 2011

Redemption


Last week, Mike surprised me with a date to the Quarry! Before we were married, I would climb at the Quarry a couple of times a week. Climbing was what interested me in Mike in the first place. (His sister told me he was a climber--which was half true) It was a perfect date. I practically squealed as I squeezed my feet into my tiny shoes. Ahh. What a wonderfully romantic husband to surprise me with something I love so so much!
The best part though, I've still got it. Not the muscles, but the finesse. :)

4 comments:

J, C, and E said...

How sweet! Sounds like a good idea, Jeff and I haven't been climbing in years.

Carol said...

So fun! Lafe would be jealous!

Harmony said...

INteresting... one of Jared & mine first datesd was also going to the Quarry! Ah, good time, good times...

Jill said...

Hi Cassie, this is Whitney's mom. We just came from Mark's wedding and the grandparents of the bride are from Bishop, the Bartholomew's (the grandma's name is Vi). They couldn't say enough nice things about you and your family. It made me proud to know you. They said they miss your family very much. We had a great time at the wedding. They are a great family.