Just an update:
I went to the doctor this morning. I made Mike come with me because I knew I would be braver. The doctor told me there was no change in my dilation. I DIDN'T EVEN CRY! I DIDN'T EVEN ALMOST CRY! I ACCEPTED WHAT HE SAID AND DIDN'T PUSH ANYTHING! He even offered to give me pitocin on Monday to see if it would make me dilate--even though he wasn't optimistic about it. I declined the offer. I don't need to pay even more extra money to find out my body is not ready for this baby! It's liberating to not be stubborn. Now I can get more stuff ready for when he does come.
3 comments:
I am praying that your baby boy comes out soon. I was actually induced with pitocin with my baby girl, Skylee, who was born 7 weeks ago and everything went well... induction isn't as bad as some people think.
Smart mama.
hooray for you! i was induced with jane, just to help the little progress i had made, and it went fine. but then when i was pregnant with grey, i wasn't sure what to expect when the time came, and i was freaked out. there is something magical about going into labor on your own, but whatever as long as you're both healthy. we'll keep praying for you.
Post a Comment