Tuesday, December 9, 2008

More Info.

My friend Bethany chastised me for not putting more information on this blog. She specifically asked for a bio on Mike, our wedding plans (date, colors, place, etc.), our honeymoon plans, and what we're planning after the wedding.
Well, here's the abbreviated Mike story. Mike grew up in a few different places in the US, but he his family ended up in Kaysville, UT. He served an LDS mission in Arcadia, CA. He graduated from BYU in Near Eastern Studies, and Economics. He is currently in his first year at BYU Law School. So, we are both technically considered cougars--Mike is 3 years younger than I am. :)
We are getting married on January 2 in the Bountiful, Utah Temple.
Our reception will be at Wadley Farms in Lindon, UT. My colors are sage green and periwinkle with cream and navy accents. Really, I just like blue hydrangeas, so the colors picked themselves after that. It was surprisingly difficult to choose colors. I just don't care that much. It's all coming together so well though. It really is going to be fun and beautiful. My band is playing at the reception. I'm so glad they're so willing!
As for the honeymoon, we are off to sunny Mexico! We're going to Cancun for a week. We're both taking a week off of school.
After the honeymoon, we will come back to Provo to live. We found a great apartment in south Provo. We really lucked out. It has 2 bedrooms and a big kitchen and living area.
There are the details. If you need more specifics, let me know. I'll see what I can do.

10 comments:

Wendy said...

So whereabout in South Provo, Because I'm in South Provo. It would be kind of nice if you lived a lot closer. Sounds likes lots of fun you have planned.

So is Whitney going to be here, because I totally want to see her, your mom. You, of course, too -- but hey I see you almost everyday.

Jaclyn said...

Yay Cassie! I'm so happy for you! This is so exciting, I hope everything goes smoothly! love ya!

More Bacon said...

Good details--LOVE the laughing picture. So cute!

jodi said...

Hey, I got your announcement today. Congratulations! Mike and I are really happy for you. Love the colors.

Darcy Case said...

So fun! Congrats, I am so excited for you two! Here is my email, so you can get my address.
darcycase@hotmail.com

Bethany said...

good job on the details. i approve. i'll be checking the mail for my announcment. sure love ya!

craig said...

Cassie,
Congratulations!! I am so excited for you. Not sure if you remember me from the BYU 234th ward. I just wanted to say I am so happy for you. Send me information on your reception. My email is craigboren@gmail.com.

Thanks, Craig

Wendy said...

Hey Cassie --

I know I just talked to you at school today, but what time is the reception going to be.

bethany said...

Sing...this is so exciting!! I am so happy for you! Hope that you had a fabulous time on your honeymoon! Keep me posted-if only I would have known what I was missing out on because I wasn't on Facebook :)

Adam and Shari Crawford said...

Hello girl! Glad you could join in on the Blog world! It will be MUCH easier to see how you are doing this way! Congrats on the matrimony! Love ya